join the academic showcase
On Thursday 19 May 2022, researchers working on a research project within the broad spectrum of life sciences, i.e. healthcare, agriculture and food or industrial applications, can present their research to all knowledge for growth attendees. Either with a poster or demo at the Academic Showcase lounge or via a pitch presentation.
Special attention goes out to abstracts within the main topics of this year's conference (agro-foodTech, cell & gene, preventive medicine), but all life sciences topics are more than welcome.
What's in it for you?
- Your research showcased to all on-site attendees.
- The opportunity to orally present your research during a dedicated time slot in the programme (when selected).
- A chance to win a financial award from a professional jury.
- Poster presenters are entitled to a reduced registration fee (€110 VAT excl.) for the entire conference.
- Part of a selected doctoral school? Then you might participate for free! (View the conditions here).
Call for abstracts. How to participate?
- Submit your abstract here. (Deadline = 30 March 2022)
- After the deadline, we'll confirm your participation and indicate if you've been selected to present.
We'll also confirm if you can register for free (when covered by your doctoral school) or at a reduced rate.
- Register for your conference access.
- Create your poster and/or presentation slides
- Clear your agenda on 18-19 May to get the most out of your participation!