PRACTICAL INFORMATION FOR EXHIBITORS
REGISTER YOUR DELEGATES
Please do not forget to register ALL individual delegates of your company (this also counts for booth staff) BEFORE 16/03/2018.
Proceed to the delegate registration form.
- You can use the option EXHIBITOR/SPONSOR twice.
- If you want to register more than 2 delegates, please use the option GENERAL DELEGATE for each additional registration.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR BOOTH
Have a look at the floor plan and list of exhibitors.
- Booths 1-68 are located on the Arteveldeforum (ground floor)
- Booths 69-115 are located on the Minneplein (1st floor).
A 6sqm booth is 3m widex2m deep (measurements inside: 1m90 deep x 2m90 wide, 2m50 high).
NEW THIS YEAR:
- Provide us with your design and we will have it printed on the panels!
Cost to have 1 panel printed = 125 EUR VAT excluded
A standard booth (not a corner booth) has 7 walls in total
Deadline to sign up for this service = 23/03/2018
Download technical specs
Cost for a 40 inch plasma screenas in the picture below:
185€ + VAT
SIGN UP FOR THIS OPTION
- Order extra furniture
Do you prefer a cocktail table with chairs on your booth? We can order it for you!
DOWNLOAD ORDER FORM
- Sit back and relax: our member company Voxdale takes care of a custom booth lay-out based on your input
Cost for a 6sqm booth: 2000 EUR VAT excluded for design & print of the walls / 4500 EUR VAT excluded for walls and equipment
Deadline to register for this option = 23/03/2018
SIGN UP FOR THIS OPTION
MOUNTING YOUR BOOTH (16 OR 17 MAY)
You can mount your booth
- on 16 May between 11 am and 5 pm OR
- on 17 May between 7 am and 8:15 am.
All booths should be set up on 17 May by 8:15 am.
Parking is available for exhibitors on 16 May & 17 May. Use of the car park is free but registration is mandatory! (max. of 1 booth per exhibitor). Please book your parking space for one or both of these days by sending your details and license plate to firstname.lastname@example.org.
KNOWLEDGE FOR GROWTH CONFERENCE (17 MAY)
- Delegate registration starts at 8:00 am.
Each registered participant will receive an e-mail a few days before the conference, with a unique QR Entrance Code that will be scanned at the registration desks on May 17th, and create a name badge.
- The programme of lectures will start at about 8:45 am.
- Traffic at your booth will be high during the catering moments*:
8:00–8:45 am: welcome coffee
10:45–11:30 am: coffee break
13:00–2:30 pm: lunch
4:00–4:30 pm: coffee break
The closing reception (from 6:15 pm onwards) will take place on the 1st Floor.
* for exhibitors free catering will be provided during the entire day at the different catering spots.
DEMOUNTING YOUR BOOTH (17 MAY)
You can demount your booth on 17 May between 5:00 pm and 8:00 pm.
!! Booths on the First Floor can only be demounted AFTER the closing reception (from 7:15 PM onwards).
In case you want to ship material to the conference, please note that this is the delivery address:
Ghent ICC - International Convention Center Ghent
To the attention of Lies Geerts
Van Rysselberghedreef 2 bus 1 - Citadelpark
Please clearly label your shipment with 'knowledge for growth 2018'